50. No One Has Their Shit Together
47. What I Do & Why I Do It
46. The Horse Who Anticipates & The One Who’s Part of the Process
45. “I can’t” vs. “I have difficulty”
41. Liberty Work and How To Make a Horse ‘Light’
34. Change, Decisions and Analysis Paralysis
30. Concept of Pressure and Release In Horse Training
29. Body Neutrality and My Health and Fitness Journey So Far
Making Plans For My Horses and Myself!
True Love Has Many Forms – Why Horses?
The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
How Do You Measure A Year of Blogging
What to Say on The Very First Day
A Blog A Day Will Keep the Crazy Away
Have You Hugged Your Horse Today? – And Other Simple Things We Neglect
Your Ultimate Destiny FM
The Real X-Men: We all have undiscovered powers, learn to unleash them!
“There is nothing like a dream to create the future.” – Victor Hugo
Making Things Happen
“For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
The new, the unexpected and the down right scary!
Staying Motivated – You’re Not Alone
Yesterday I felt like my mare…
Already have a WordPress.com account? Log in now.