I am a NCCP/EC certified and licensed Western Riding Coach. I have 20 years of experience working with horses and I have a passion for education.
I am also a NCSF certified Personal Trainer and 200 hour yoga instructor specializing in rider fitness.
I love helping people find their inner power by working with horses, the confidence, mental and physical strength and the confidence that this world can bring to all ages and in all walks of life is amazing!
Lessons for those with their own horses. Given at your home or at your boarding stable with your horse! I travel all over the Outaouais but these are the regions I frequent. Contact me if your region is not on the list.
- Price per region
Prix par distance
- 30 minutes or less of travel= 40$ (private), 30$ (group)
- 30-45 minutes of travel = 50$ (private), 40$ (group)
- 45-60 minutes of travel = 60$ (private), 50$ (group)
- 1h-1h15 of travell = 70$ (private), 60$ (group)
- 1h15-1h30 of travel = 80$ (private), 70$ (group)
- 1h30-1h45 of travel = 90$ (private), 80$ (group)
Les temps de voyage de 1h45 heure ou plus sont considérés comme des événements spéciaux et nécessitent donc un devis spécifique. Contactez-moi pour plus d’informations.
Virtual riding lessons seem like a strange concept, but ever since taking a few of them myself I was hooked!
Yes, they can’t replace an in-person lesson but they provide a different and interesting perspective for both coach and rider.
How does it work? Either you submit 1-2, 15 minute videos to me a week before hour appointment showing the issues you are having or I give you a lesson plan and set of exercises to perform while recording those above mentioned videos.
Once submitted to me and reviewed we have a video call and review the video you submitted together. We will pause and rewind as many times as needed for me to show you what I am seeing.
We identify issues, come up with a plan and I answer any questions you may have. After the call I will make you a homework document and a lesson plan for the next session.
Recording submission plus live chat to review lesson – 40$
Fit To Ride (Coming soon)
Riding is a sport, but we as riders often only treat the horse like the athlete. Inevitably we will end up with an physical impediment that stops us from fully enjoying our ride, causes us discomfort or halts our progression towards our goals. My Fit To Ride programs will allow you to stay fit and help riding become easier, safer and keep you in the saddle for years to come!
- Fit To Ride library access – 5$ per month, access to a full and ever growing library of workouts, exercises and stretches
- Custom Weakness Specific Program – One time fee of 50$ get a program to strengthen your weak spots in a few minutes a couple days a week.
- Full Fit To Ride Program – 15$ per month get full access to the library, a personalized program that will be updated every 6-8 weeks, periodic testing and assessments to ensure the program is working, 1:1 coaching, nutritional advice and any other specific needs you require.
Contact me to learn more about my online courses.
Or text/call 819-635-5558