56. Fault vs. Responsibility & Guilt vs. Empathy
55. Mirror, Mirror – Are W Reading Our Horse, or Are We Projecting?
54. Independent hands, seat and legs
53. To End on a Good Note, or Not?
52. How To Avoid Nagging Your Horse
51. Social Thresholds & Comfort Zones
50. No One Has Their Shit Together
49. Energy When Working with Horses
48. Therapy vs. Self-care
47. What I Do & Why I Do It
46. The Horse Who Anticipates & The One Who’s Part of the Process
45. “I can’t” vs. “I have difficulty”
43. Echo chambers and Values vs. Opinions
42. To Blanket or Not to Blanket
41. Liberty Work and How To Make a Horse ‘Light’
40. The Jeans Are The Problem, Not Your Body
39. Communication & Boundaries
38. Trick Training 101
36. Desensitization In Horse Training
35. Dealing With Depression
34. Change, Decisions and Analysis Paralysis
33. Seasons Of Life
32. Transitions, Speed control and Expectations
Already have a WordPress.com account? Log in now.